We offer a comprehensive, specialist service to evaluate and manage all forms of adult kidney (renal) disease including:
- Acute renal impairment (also known as acute kidney injury, AKI)
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Glomerulonephritis, vasculitis & connective tissue disorders affecting the kidneys
- All forms of glomerular disease and the nephrotic syndrome
- Lupus nephritis
- Complex and resistant hypertension
- Cardio-renal syndrome
- Kidney involvement in haematological disease
- Nephro-urology including recurrent renal stone disease
- Dialysis therapies – preparation and maintenance treatment
- Renal transplantation
"The treatment I received at Bristol Urology was outstanding. From the initial consultation through to my procedure I always felt that I was in safe hands."
Excellent as always!